giving for good bemidji
For patients at the Sanford Joe Lueken Cancer Center and beyond, your generosity makes all the difference. Last year, we put more than $300,000 in philanthropic gifts to work across the Bemidji region. See the impact below and keep scrolling for opportunities to do more good in the year ahead.
Give for Hope
More than 3,000 of our neighbors across the region turn to the Sanford Joe Lueken Cancer Center every year. Donors like you helped make this state-of-the-art facility possible and continue to stand with every patient who walks through the doors. Your gift can help support:
- Costs of lifesaving MRIs and 3D mammograms for underinsured women
- Services like nurse navigation at no cost to patients
- Complimentary wigs and head coverings
- Advanced technology and equipment to support cancer prevention, detection and treatment
- Staff education and training opportunities, and more
Give for Solutions
Across northern Minnesota, rates of mental illness, addiction and suicide are on the rise. From 2013 to 2020, the Sanford Bemidji Mobile Crisis Transportation saw a 316% increase among adults needing psychiatric crisis services, and a 338% increase among children. Together, we can fuel innovative solutions to reach people, where they are, with the help they need. Your gift for the Bemidji Behavioral Health Fund could help support:
- Psychiatric services for children and adults at the future inpatient behavioral health crisis center in Bemidji
- Scholarship and internship opportunities for local students in high-need behavioral health fields
- Virtual, community and school-based programming to expand mental health screening and support access, and more
Give for Bemidji
Your payment is processed securely.