Give for your passion. Give for good.
No matter your role at Sanford Health or where you work, we’re all united by a common calling to care…a passion for doing good in the world.
One way you can live that calling is by becoming an employee donor. 100% of every gift through the Sanford Health Foundation directly supports our Sanford Family, our patients and our communities in meaningful ways you can see and feel.
More than 10,000 employees choose to give for good. We invite you to join us!
Give For Good. Get A T-Shirt.
Throughout 2023, the Foundation is giving away “Do Good” T-shirts to employee donors! To get yours:
- New donors: Sign up to give $2 or more per pay period or make a new one-time gift of $50
- Current donors: Give $25 or increase your payroll deduction by $1 or more a pay period
Employees who qualify for a T-shirt will receive an email regarding size and location details within 30 days of their gift.
Payroll deduction is one of the easiest ways to give, and every dollar will add up over the next year to make a big impact.
Comfort a child
Becomes nearly $50, which could support a child’s one-hour visit with a Child Life Specialist.Give Now
Help a colleague
Becomes $120, which could offer meaningful help for a colleague facing unexpected hardship.Give Now
Becomes $192, which could cover conference or other training costs not otherwise possible.Give Now
Meet greatest needs
Becomes $288, which could support emerging priorities, like lifesaving equipment, in your department.
Three Ways to Give
As an employee, you can select from three easy ways to support the cause closest to your heart. 100% of every dollar will make an impact.
Giving In Action
Watch this video to see how every gift adds up and comes to life in incredible ways all around us:
To learn more, explore our 2022 annual report on giving. Last year, the generosity of employees, grateful patients and families, and other community members allowed us to put $12.5 million in philanthropy to work across our system of care.
- Funding scholarships and giving thousands of employees the chance to attend conferences and training
- Assisting colleagues in times of unexpected hardship through the Employee Crisis Fund, which has provided nearly $2 million in financial support since 2020
- Providing cutting-edge equipment, including Giraffe OmniBeds, 3D mammography equipment, ultrasound machines, EKG machines and more
- Fueling services like nurse navigation, Child Life, social work, spiritual care and more, which are never billed to patients
- Helping thousands of patients and their families with treatment-related needs not covered by insurance, like meals, lodging, travel, medical equipment and more
- Meeting countless other needs and bringing big ideas to life faster than otherwise possible
Stories of Impact
The most powerful way to see a gift in action is through our patients. See how donor gifts are saving and changing lives. Each gift through the Sanford Health Foundation means a story for good.