Right now, 8-year-old Harper is facing kidney cancer…for the second time.
“The days ahead will be hard,” says Harper’s mom, Sarah. “But Harper will fight to beat this once and for all. She is the strongest, bravest person I know. She is my hero.”
To Harper and Sarah, supporters like you are heroes too. When you give for the Cure Kids Cancer program at Sanford Children’s Hospital, you give hope and healing to local kids and their families facing cancer.
100% of every gift helps support:
- Child Life Specialists and supplies to engage, distract and help kids cope with treatment and hospital stays
- On-site school tutors who work with local schools to keep kids on track
- Financial assistance to help families with meals, mileage, lodging and other costs not covered by insurance
- Lifesaving equipment like pediatric CT scanners and ultrasound machines
- Playrooms filled with toys, games, books and cozy furniture
- So much more
“On behalf of Harper – and all the children and families here at Sanford Children’s facing unimaginable battles – thank you for caring,” says Sarah.
“We are strong, but we are unstoppable with you by our side.”
Watch their incredible story below.
You can tune in to hear more stories from kids like Harper at our Cure Kids Cancer Radiothon, September 29-30.
Live on your favorite local radio stations