April 10 @ 6:00 am – April 11 @ 6:00 pm
Tune in, turn up the stories and call in to show your support!
When: April 10-11 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We’ll be broadcasting live with stories from local kids and families who’ve found hope and strength at Sanford Children’s Hospital in Sioux Falls.
Triple Match Challenge!
information coming soon!
100% of every dollar raised changes lives
Every year, more than 500 kids from Codington County rely on the Castle of Care for lifesaving and life-changing care. As a nonprofit hospital, we rely on your generosity to meet their needs. Your gift supports priorities like:
- Child Life and music therapy services and supplies to help kids and their families cope with the challenges of illness and injury
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment to treat kids of all ages
- Research to accelerate more effective treatments
- On-site hospital teachers who work with local schools to keep kids on track
- Toys, games, books and cozy furniture, so kids can be kids
- And more!