June 25, 2019
Registration is open now for the annual Home Run Walk on Saturday, Sept. 14 in downtown Fargo!
Round up and register your team for fun and festivities benefiting Roger Maris Cancer Center. All ages and skill levels are welcome to walk or at their own pace through the 5K or 1-mile course. The more people joining you, the merrier and more meaningful the day will be.
This year, also challenge yourself to go the extra mile for patients by starting a fundraising campaign. The Sanford Health Foundation will provide all the tools you need to make it easy.
1. Register here. New this year: sign up multiple people in one transaction.
2. Personalize your fundraising page. Once you register, you’ll receive a link to your own fundraising page. Add a photo or two, share a few words about what cancer care at Roger Maris means to you, and you’re ready to go!
3. Spread the word. Share your page with friends and family through email and social media. When others see you’re passionate about this cause, they’ll want to be a part of it too.
4. Earn prizes. The more you raise, the more great prizes you’ll win.
- Raise $100: receive a T-shirt
- Raise $250: receive a water bottle
- Raise $500: receive a quarter-zip pullover
5. Make a difference. Every dollar raised will support the Reimagine campaign to transform the future of Roger Maris Cancer Center. You’ll help drive cutting-edge research, enhance and expand patient services — like nurse navigation, survivorship mentorship, art and music therapy and more — create new education and training opportunities and support the state’s first inpatient hospice facility.
What to expect
The race will return to the heart of downtown Fargo and feature a family-friendly 5K and 1-mile option. The 5K route will begin and end across the street from the Roger Maris Cancer Center. You’ll enjoy passing by landmark areas and scenic pathways.
Whether you’re sprinting or strolling, you’ll be inspired to lift up loved ones affected by cancer.
Upon finishing the races, the celebration will continue with treats and more family activities.
Learn more and register today!