September 26, 2019
For the very first time, the Great American Bike Race is coming to Fargo.
This indoor stationary bike-a-thon and fundraiser features teams of six dressed in their goofy best, racing to support Children’s Miracle Network at Sanford Children’s Fargo.
Join us on Saturday, Nov. 16, at Family Wellness in Fargo.
Here are five reasons to join the fun:
1. 100% stays local: All funds raised at the event will be put to work here in Fargo at Sanford Children’s Hospital.
2. There’s no skill required: The name of the game is fun, so you don’t have to be Tour de France caliber to participate. Leave the pressure at home — all athletic levels are welcome!
3. Keep celebrating Halloween: Prizes will be awarded for the best costumes, so get creative! Amaze us with your unique costume ideas and team themes.
4. A little friendly competition never hurt anyone: Go head-to-head with your friends, family and local businesses to compete for great prizes. In the end, everyone wins!
5. Kids are counting on you: Every dollar raised at GABR will directly benefit local children and their families. Funds will support specialized equipment and important services, such as Child Life and the school re-entry program, that are never billed to families.
Join us by registering today! Visit gabr.sanfordhealth.org and select Fargo.