SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — The 21st annual Watertown Radiothon for Kids presented by CROPLAN by WinField United will hit airwaves this spring, bringing you inspiring stories from local kids and their families who found healing at Sanford Children’s in Sioux Falls.
- When: April 14 and 15, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- How it works: Tune in to hear from local kids and families whose lives have been touched by generous support for Children’s Miracle Network at Sanford Children’s.
- Call to give: (605) 882-1480
- Watertown Radio stations: KDLO 96.9, KS 93 (92.9 FM) and KIXX 96.1
- Benefiting: Children’s Miracle Network at Sanford Children’s