UNITED STATES — Put some purpose behind your pancakes with IHOP and make a difference for sick and injured kids at Sanford Children’s Hospital!
On National Pancake Day, make a donation to Children’s Miracle Network to help local kids. In exchange, you’ll get a free stack of buttermilk pancakes.
Stop in any of these IHOP restaurants on Tuesday, Feb. 25, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 1701 45th St. SW, Fargo, N.D.
- 3951 32nd Ave. S, Grand Forks, N.D.
- 4510 W. 41st St., Sioux Falls, S.D.
IHOP Miracle Balloon Campaign
- When: Now until Feb. 25
- Where: Your favorite IHOP Restaurant
- How it works: If you donate $5 or more, you’ll receive a $5 coupon to use at your next visit. When you donate $1 or more, you’ll get to place a balloon icon on the wall.
Thank you for helping us make miracles with one of our national charity partners — IHOP!