Great American Bike Race (GABR)
May 6 @ 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
CHANGE KIDS’ LIVES, FOR GOOD
100% of every gift for Sanford Children’s in Bismarck helps care for local kids when they need it most.
This year, more than 5,000 local kids of all ages, from fragile infants born too soon to children and teens, will count on Sanford Children’s Hospital and clinics across the Bismarck region for extra or unexpected care. At every step of each child’s journey, your generosity will help us go above and beyond for our patients in ways that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
100% of every gift helps care for the most vulnerable among us, when they’re at their most vulnerable:
RIDE FOR LOCAL KIDS
You’re invited to join us at the 27th annual Great American Bike Race (GABR) on May 6!
The wildly fun stationary bike race is one of the Bismarck region’s most beloved traditions and fun way to support local kids. This year, the event returns with an expanded mission to celebrate and support all kids who count on Sanford Children’s Hospital and clinics. 100% of every dollar raised will stay local to fund:
- Direct assistance through the GABR Legacy Fund to help qualifying local kids with cerebral palsy and their families with essential equipment and home and vehicle modifications not covered by insurance
- Direct assistance for qualifying Sanford Children’s patients to help their families with treatment-related expenses like lodging, travel and more
- Programs and services like Child Life
- Lifesaving medical equipment
- Specialized staff education and training
Registration is open! Register now and Check out our Facebook event for updates and other inspiring news.
Date & Time