SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — Don’t miss this unique experience perfect for ice fishing night owls: Fishing for Miracles all night ice fishing tournament.
- When: Jan. 21 at 3 p.m. to Jan. 22 at 3 p.m.
- Where: Lake Poinsett, S.D.
- How it works: Entry fee is only $20. Prizes will be awarded for: first and second largest walleye, perch, northern and crappie. Weigh-in is Saturday, Jan. 22 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Lake Region Golf Course.
- Purchase tickets here: Ken’s SuperFair Foods & Shell Express in Aberdeen; Siouxland C-Store in Lake Poinsett; Corner Pantry in Brookings; KWAT Studio in Watertown; Proud Angler in Watertown; and M & W Bait Shop in Sioux Falls. For more information, call Corry Schaefer at (605) 520-3704 or Doug Freese at (605) 880-2573.
- Benefiting: Sanford Children’s
There’s a raffle, too
Make more miracles happen by participating in a 50/50 raffle.
You can also buy raffle tickets to win a trip to Las Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo Getaway Package for two. Purchase these tickets at the Lake Region Golf Course.