November 1, 2020
Your donation of toys, crafts and other needed items to Sanford Children’s Child Life will help brighten the lives of our pediatric patients during their time in the hospital. See the wish lists for Bismarck, Fargo and Sioux Falls below.
Please follow these guidelines to keep our kids safe and healthy:
- Due to infection control, all toys must be new.
- We cannot accept latex balloons.
A hospital visit can be a very stressful experience for a child and his or her family. The Child Life program at Sanford Children’s helps reduce this stress by focusing on social, emotional and educational needs.
If you’d rather make a monetary donation to Sanford Children’s, please visit sanfordhealthfoundation.org/donate.
Bismarck – View the Amazon wish list. Please contact the Child Life and music therapy team at (701) 323-8336 to make your in-kind donation or ship directly from Amazon.
Fargo – Please contact the Child Life team at (701) 417-3771 to make your in-kind donation.
- Bath toys
- Board books
- Books, all ages
- Card games
- Cars-themed prizes
- Craft items including kits, crayons, paint, paintbrushes, tattoos, etc.
- Crew neck T-shirt with no pockets, all sizes
- Crib mobiles
- Cricut machine cartridge with seasonal, Disney and holiday themes
- Dolls without cloth
- DVDs including Disney, not rated, G, PG and PG-13 movies
- Fischer Price toys including cars, trucks, vacuum, doll house, animals, people, etc.
- Games for Xbox One and PS4 rated teen or lower
- Grab and go play packs
- Gift certificates for restaurants, toy store, iTunes, etc.
- Hot Wheels cars
- Infant toys, teething toys and rattles without cloth
- Jewelry kits
- Light toys and wands
- Lip gloss and ChapStick
- MamaRoo baby swing
- Mini Play-Doh
- Party supplies including themed plates, napkins and decorations
- Phone cards
- Play mats
- Small toys including My Little Ponies, princesses, Frozen-themed, Hatchimals, Trolls-themed and superheroes
- Sport balls
- Sticker books
- Stress balls
- V-tech toys
- Washable markers
Sioux Falls – Download the wish list. To make an in-kind donation, call (605) 312-1000 and ask for a member of the Child Life team.